Be a part of the global economy regardless of your socio-economic standing or what region of the world you live. UbiquiCoin is the first decentralized digital currency built on a proven infrastructure, with an equitable revenue share structure, all designed to optimize and implement the goals of the global financial revolution.
Broad Reaching Ecosystem
Ubiquicoin offers an ecosystem capable of not only dramatically reducing the friction costs associated with investment and commerce, but one capable of providing significant, uncapped, recurring income for all those participating in it.
- Person to Person Payments and Loans
- Reduced Rates to Merchants
- Debit Cards Accepted Virtually Everywhere
- Over 73,000 Investment Options
- Micro and Macro Loans
- Healthcare Savings
- Educational Savings
- Charitable Contributions
Bridging the Gap to Legacy Systems
As disruptive as blockchains are poised to be for virtually every vertical of modern society, they cannot co-exist with today's world-wide infrastructure in a meaningful way yet. A hybrid model is required.
- Massively Distributed High-Speed Ledger
- World-Wide Money Movement Protocols
- Direct Voting and Proxy Voting
- Multiple Blockchain Integration
- Highly Secure and Hardened Systems
- Designed For All Socio-Economic Stratas
- 8 Service Sets Underlying The Ecosystem
- Decentralized and Democratized
Rapid Deployment Cycles
Of the initial services offered in the UbiquiCoin, 4 are deployed and 4 are under development. Work is underway to complete the undeployed services and work continues to enhance currently deployed services.
- Expand Ecosystem Services
- Reduce Ecosystem Friction
- Address Regulatory Concerns
- Expand Revenue Sources
- Expand Lender Pool
- Expand Liquidity Providers
- Enhance Security Protocols
- Acquire and Build New Services
The first decentralized digital currency to be backed by a financial guarantee that scales with the size of the ICO, built on a proven infrastructure, with an equitable revenue share structure, all designed to optimize and implement the goals of the global financial revolution. The future has arrived.